Compliments and Complaints
We would like to find out what you think of the help we have given to you. What you tell us will help us to look at what we do and make sure we can make things better for you and other women who come to our Centre.
To translate this information to another language select the words and copy and go to Google Translate
If you want to tell us what we are doing well or tell us how we can make things better, you can:
- Write on the Client Feedback Survey in Reception and put it in the Feedback Box (It is the blue and pink box)
- Write what you think on the Client Feedback and Evaluation forms you are given when you come to groups and workshops or finish counselling
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Manager email@example.com
If you are unhappy with something that has been done or said or with something someone has done:
- Write this on a Complaints Form (ask someone in reception for the form or go on our website) or tell a staff member and she will help you with the form.
- Ask to talk to the Service Coordinator or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can tell our Manager or our Board of Management. The way you do this is to write a letter or send an email to them on:
The Manager or Chairperson will ring you within 7 days and tell how they are going to look after this complaint.
The Manager or Chairperson will then ring you within 2 weeks and tell you how this complaint will be finished.
If you are not happy with the answer you can ask again by sending an email or writing a letter (marked confidential) to The Manager.
If you are still not happy with the Manager’s answer, you can ask again by sending an email or writing a letter (marked confidential) to the Chairperson.
If you are still not happy with the Chairperson’s answer you can ask for help by phoning or by sending an email to: